|Applicant Information – American Royalty IQ Queen
Name: Age: Birth Date:
CITY: STATE: ZIP:
PHONE: E-MAIL ADDRESS:
City, County, area or State You Wish to Represent:
Age Category You Will Compete In: Little (0-9 yrs) Elite: (10 yrs & up)
Title You Desire: (1st Choice) (2nd Choice)
Give a Short Bio on Yourself:
"I have read, understood and agree to abide by the policies, rules and regulations of The American Royalty /
Storybook Princess /American Royalty Photo Contest / American Royalty IQ pageants. I understand that if I
enter multiple contest / pageants, I must complete an application and sign acceptance for rules on each
contest / pageant I enter".
Signature: (parent if under 18) ____
Rules and Regulations for American Royalty / Storybook Princess /American Royalty Photo Contest / American Royalty
1. All participants must be naturally born females.
2. Contestants may not be late for an event.
3. Applications accepted as per dates indicated on website for each competition. If selected, contestant agrees to
pay all fees and submit all necessary and required materials within the specified time period. Application Deadlines as
per dates indicated on website for each competition.
4. Less than five contestants in each individual competition could result in combining of categories. In the event
combining of age categories becomes necessary, age of contestant will be considered.
5. If selected, contestant agrees to represent the system in a positive manner, fulfill all public appearance
requirements and provide regular reports to directors.
6. We require all winners to make appearances on behalf of their title and to send reports/photos to the director.
For local, city, county and state titleholders, a minimum of 3 appearances are required within the first 6 months of the
reign, and a minimum of 3 are required in the last 6 months of the reign.
7. Contestant attests that all information, which they have and will submit, is true and accurate. Falsification of
information will result in immediate disqualification and forfeiture of any and all prizes won. They also agree to display
good sportsmanship at all times. Contestants and / or family members / coach et al of the contestant understand that
posting negative or inflammatory messages to the Internet or harassing judges, contestants or staff via E-mail
constitutes poor sportsmanship and if proven, will result in disqualification of the contestant, even if it was the parent /
family member et al and not the contestant. Disqualified contestants and their sponsors are not entitled to a refund of
8. Winners will supply a photo in crown and sash within 45 days of receiving their crown and sash.
9. Contestants will give The American Royalty / Storybook Princess /American Royalty Photo Contest / American
Royalty IQ pageants permission to use their name, photo, likeness, voice & biographical information for purposes of
publicity, advertising, and promotion in print, radio, video, on the web site(s), and in any other media. Contestants also
give consent for The American Royalty / Storybook Princess /American Royalty Photo Contest / American Royalty IQ
pageants to use their name, photo, likeness, voice & biographical information for purposes of producing promotional
merchandise, including but not limited to clothing (e.g., T-shirts), posters, mugs, mouse pads and other products.
Contestants understand that they are not entitled to any compensation from the sale of such products.
10. Contestants understand and accept that The American Royalty / Storybook Princess /American Royalty Photo
Contest / American Royalty IQ pageants will choose, e.g.: appoint judges to select awards, semifinalists, finalists,
winners and overall titles. Contestants understand that the decision of the judges is final and non-contestable.
11. Contestants will understand and accept that, due to the large volume of contestants to be processed, individual
score sheets will not be made available. Feedback regarding scores, ranking, strengths, weaknesses, etc. will be made
available upon written request no sooner than 5 days after the event.
12. Participants understand that The American Royalty / Storybook Princess /American Royalty Photo Contest /
American Royalty IQ pageants are self-supporting programs. NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND, IN FULL OR IN PART, WILL
BE ISSUED FOR ANY REASON.
13. Contestants understand that preferred titles (on-line events) or place in line-up (land pageants) will be reserved
upon receipt of 1/2 payment of fees, and that crown & sash (on-line events) will be ordered upon payment of all fees in
14. Participants understand that all titleholders are allowed to enter other pageants, competitions, and contests.
State & National Titleholders may re-enter from year to year only if they were not savings bond winners, if it is a different
event (e.g., photo contest / American Royalty / Storybook etc.) or if the annual event (state or National) is held more
than 13 months after the original title was attained.
15. Contestants understand the pageant reserves the right to substitute those prizes listed in the paperwork / web
site / etc. with others of equal quality or value without prior warning or notice to contestants. The pageant also reserves
the right to add, amend or delete any Side Award, or optional Title competitions and the prizes associated with such
awards or competitions at any time. We usually offer more than we advertise.
16. Contestants understand and agree that the pageant / representatives / owners reserve the right to use its own
discretion when reviewing or admitting contestants into the Pageant. Those persons known to have been abusive in any
form to any pageant, its director, owner, agents, sponsors, representatives, royalty, contestants etc. will be excluded
from competing in the Pageant.
17. Contestants understand a person's weight / size, race, religion, age, missing teeth etc. are not factors in the
pageant judging or choice of award winners / titleholders in this pageant.
18. If a contestant, "withdraws" from the competition, it is understood they have forfeited their entry fee. All fees are
non refundable, however at the director’s discretion, a partial credit or discount may apply.
19. If a contestant fails to meet the requirements of the title they hold (i.e., submitting proof of required number (6)
of appearances by report & photo, submission of mandatory photo in crown and sash submitted within 45 days,
returning to give up title the following year), they forfeit the title and awards won from said title. Forfeiting the title means
the contestant may not wear the crown and sash, and may not represent themselves as titleholders with the pageant
system. In the case of a title forfeiture, it is the within the directors right to request the return of crown, sash and any
other prizes awarded.
20. I understand and agree that any legal action taken for any reason on my behalf or that of the pageant in
regards to but not limited to bounced checks, conduct etc. will be paid for by the family of the contestant. The pageant
will not assume nor pay for legal fees of any kind. This point is final and I understand and agree to abide by this and all
other rules of The American Royalty / Storybook Princess /American Royalty Photo Contest / American Royalty IQ
21. I agree that, "My check mark, initials, my signature or electronic signature below indicates that I have read,
understood and agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by The American Royalty / Storybook Princess
/American Royalty Photo Contest / American Royalty IQ pageants in its events / pageants, both on the web site and on
this application". I agree that I meet the age requirements for the contest and category that I am entering.
22. I agree to pay the required fees by the specified date to guarantee my local/state title. I agree to submit my
entry materials by the specified deadlines. If selected, I agree to represent the system in a positive manner and fulfill all
public appearance requirements, providing regular reports to state and national directors. I understand it is my
responsibility to keep in contact with the director / s.
23. I attest that all information, which I have and will submit, is true and accurate. Falsification of information will
result in immediate disqualification and forfeiture of all prizes won. I also agree to display good sportsmanship at all
times. I understand that posting negative or inflammatory messages to the Internet or harassing judges, contestants or
staff via email constitutes poor sportsmanship and if proven, may result in disqualification. Disqualified contestants are
not entitled to a refund of any kind.